Terms and Conditions
1. No changes may be made to the order without written authorization of the Purchasing Agent.
2. The Purchasing Agent may in writing grant additional time for delivery when the buyer is at fault or if AATA is satisfied the delay is beyond the control of the vendor.
3. In case of default of the contractor, the buyer may procure the articles or services from other sources and charge the contractor any excess cost or damages.
4. Quantities specified in the order are not to be exceeded.
5. Inspection of material will be made at the delivery point; materials must be properly packaged. Damaged material will not be accepted.
6. The purchaser is exempt from the provisions of the Robinson-Patman Act and from Federal Transportation and Excise Taxes and from State Sales Taxes.
7. All prices must be F.O.B. delivery point. The vendor shall prepay shipping charges and add to invoice.
8. Unless otherwise specified all containers or reels shall become the property of the purchaser.
9. At the vendor's risk and expense, all rejected material will be returned to the vendor.
10. All claims for payment must be submitted to Accounts Payable. Claims for partial deliveries must be so indicated.
11. It is agreed that materials, goods, and services delivered shall comply with all Federal, State, or Local Laws relative to the purchase.
12. Fair Employment Practice: The vendor and his/her agents agree not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment to be employed in the performance of this Contract, with respect to any matter directly or indirectly related to employment, because of his/her race, sex, color, religion, or sexual preference. Breach of this covenant shall be regarded as a material breach of Contract.
13. Indemnity Clause: The Contractor agrees to pay all damages, indemnify and hold harmless the Ann Arbor Transportation Authority and its agents and employees from any claims against it as a result of any personal injury or property damage that may occur as a result of the contractor's performance of work specified in this agreement.